I am happy to announce that I have been invited to contribute to The Firewall at Forbes.com. The Firewall is a blog created in March that is dedicated to covering issues related to ICTs and security. I will continue to post to this blog, but some of the posts here will also be syndicated at Forbes.com.
I don’t have any posts up just yet as the paperwork was just completed today. But in the meantime, check out some of my recent posts on cybersecurity and the question of cyberwar:
- In search of better cybersecurity language
- Cyberwar: We don’t know what it is or if we’re in one, but…
- Cyberwar: Not just like a Tea Party issue, but like really a tea party issue
- These are not the objective cybersecurity commission members you are looking for
- What message is communicated by offensive U.S. cyber operations against jihadist websites?
- Does IRGC hacking count as a terrorist attack? No.
Also check out what some of the other contributors to The Firewall are saying about cybersecurity and cyberwar, including Tim Stevens of Ubiwar, Jeffrey Carr or IntelFusion, and Richard Stiennon of ThreatChaos.